[Bro] trace-summary script and number of local networks defined

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Mon Dec 5 09:14:37 PST 2011

On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 14:49 -0500, you wrote:

> IndexError: cannot insert network
> Command exited with non-zero status 1

That is odd, no immediate idea why that would happen. Can you file a
bug report with the tracker please, ideally with a networks.cfg
attached that triggers the error along with the trace-summary command
line. Thanks.

> (2) Can you 'aggregate' local networks on the etc/networks.cfg file so
> the stats for several defined networks can be reported by trace-summary
> as just one network?

No, that's not supported currently. The aggregation is done by prefix,
not tag.

(I suppose you can't find a larger network mask that covers what you'd
like to aggregate?)

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org