[Bro] Install issue - Bro cluster

Blake Mattern mattern at caltech.edu
Wed Feb 9 15:38:32 PST 2011

Greetings all,

 I'm having an issue with the install of Bro via cluster mode. I receive this error when I run make install-broctl:

( cd aux/broctl && make install-broctl )
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bro1/bro/bro-1.5.2/aux/broctl'
MAKE_DESTDIR= ./bin/make-wrapper install --make
error: script must be run on manager node
make[1]: *** [install-broctl] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bro1/bro/bro-1.5.2/aux/broctl'
make: *** [install-broctl] Error 2

This is on the machine I will use as the Managing / Proxy. I also have 2 other machines set as workers (they installed fine - No issues)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

 =-=Blake

--