[Bro] Adding SSL certs to Bro 2.0

Will baxterw3232 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:12:16 PDT 2012

Quick question. I am getting a timeout when trying to print the
variable containing the root_certs. I am just wondering if this is due
to having too many trusted certs loaded or if this is just a
limitation of the broctl print function. My primary concern is whether
bro was actually able to load all the root_certs on startup. I have
over 500 certs redef'd in site/mytrustedcerts.bro. Is this too many
for bro to handle?

broctl print SSL::root_certs
 manager   <error: time-out>
 proxy-1   <error: time-out>