[Bro] Split PCAPs & Partial Connections

Jason dn1nj4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:00:37 PDT 2014

Shane,

I ran mergecap -w merged.cap file1 file2.  When run with -a, merged.cap is
the same file size, but bro results in only 700 log lines in ssl.log.  The
two PCAP files are an overlapping timeframe.  Traffic is split across
both.  Yes, the merged file size is approximately the same as the sum of
the individual files.

Jason