[Bro] Question log/spool directory specification in broctl.conf

Raj Srinivasan raj at bivio.net
Wed Feb 25 12:19:10 PST 2015

I am running multiple bro workers in the same CPU, and would like to create different log and spool directories for each worker to avoid conflicts. Is there a worker specific meta variable I could use in the broctl.cfg file so that when broctl creates log and spool directories, it uses different file names for different workers?

Alternatively, is there a way for all of the workers to use the same log and spool directories without conflicts? Currently, if I do that, I see workers crashing.

Thanks,
Raj