[Bro] About Bro Cluster Configuration

Cristian Daniel Barbaro cbarbaro at cert.unlp.edu.ar
Mon Feb 29 10:19:52 PST 2016

Hello, I have a question about Bro Cluster architecture. By default, the
cluster architecture has a frontend listening to a high-speed link;
spliting traffic to each  worker and to finally all workers information
be administered by a manager using a proxy, etc.

What we want to do is to have several workers analysing different
networks segments and that each of those workers communicate with a
manager, who will be responsible for managing all information and of
course, enabling a centralized administration of workers configuration.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks and regards.

--
Cristian Daniel Barbaro