[Bro] Possibility storing results into system registers ?

Doris Schioberg doris at bro.org
Wed Jun 1 10:48:05 PDT 2016

Hello Sherine,

I can't answer your questions, but it sounds like you are working on Bro
right now and have a lot of questions on the go. Maybe you want to give
it a try and join either our #Bro channel on IRC (freenode) or our
Gitter channel (gitter.im/bro/bro). That's a more direct and faste way
to get your questions answered.

I hope you get answers soon, either here or in the chats.

Best
Doris Schioberg