[Bro] How use logs-to-elasticsearch.bro

Tim Desrochers tgdesrochers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:38:23 PST 2016

I use bro with ELK in production and it works great. I use bro to json and
all my logs are in json. Then use logstash to pick up the logs and the good
folks at elastic have created a plugin for de_dot. It's not perfect but
with some mutates it works fine for the time being. Kibana is a fine
interface to build dashboards and query the data.

Bro and ELK integration works great with a little tweaking. I'm happy to
share come configs if you're interested.