[Bro] Fwd: Re: Gentoo Package - Include Failure of CAF

M.B. tomboy64 at sina.cn
Tue Mar 15 05:36:14 PDT 2016

Hello Matthias,

Am 14.03.2016 um 18:43 schrieb Matthias Vallentin:
>> See attached bro-swig-python-failure.log.
>> [..]
>> The install phase is listed in attached bro-warning.log.
>
> I cannot uncompress what you have attached. Various combinations of tar
> switches seem to fail [1]. Feel free to send the relevant part of the
> log file inline. As long as we're not talking multiple MBs, you can also
> send plain text attachments to the list.
>
>     Matthias
>
> [1] https://xkcd.com/1168/

The attached files are compressed with xz; `xz -d` should do the trick
if installed. Tar can only handle files which are additionally tar'd.
Mails to the list are capped at 100KBytes (including the e-mail itself),
which is easily exceeded with MIME encoded stuff. That's why I
compressed them.

With kind regards,
tomboy64