[Bro] intel.log file stops getting generated.

Azoff, Justin S jazoff at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 25 10:13:15 PST 2017

Interesting, so all of your workers are pretty much the same at

worker-1-12  worker  wrk1.xx.xx.xx 78972   parent    5G     5G   6%  bro
worker-1-12  worker  wrk1.xx.xx.xx 78994   child   428M   269M   0%  bro

Do you have any system monitoring graphs that would show memory usage over time?  I wonder if they are quickly growing to 5G at startup, or if they are slowly growing over time.  In a pinch, you can do things like throw something like (date;broctl top) in cron and send the output to a file.

Are you loading misc/detect-traceroute or misc/scan.bro ?

--
- Justin Azoff