[Bro] redef LogExpireInterval with JSON log writer?

Drew Dixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Mon Mar 19 09:48:40 PDT 2018

Thank you Jan and Seth,

Jan I might try that in the meantime which is what I was originally
thinking.   Ideally I'd like the JSON logs to never get archived though
then I don't have to worry about maintaining another cleanup process/script.

Seth, thank you much for doing some more testing on a full cluster with
broctl, if you can sort out the bug with the JSON logs getting archived
when they were not intended to be I think I'll be all set to deploy your
json-streaming-logs : )

-Drew