[Bro] BRO CRON JOBS and LogExpire Interval

Ludwig Goon lagoon7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:58:33 PDT 2018

BRO cron jobs in broctl.

1. Is there a way to see the current/ scheduled cronjobs with "broctl cron"
? Is there a flag or something that I should use on the command like the
icream commercail featuring her.

2. I have a bro sensor that has been up for over 200 days. I want to invoke
the logExpireInterval which was not set before.

2a.  What is the correct way to specify 180 days? is it LogExpireInterval =
180, OR LogExpireInterval = 180 day or LogExpireInterval = 180 Days?

3. Once I get that configured in broctl.cfg, I run either a broctl deploy
command or a broctl install command. Will bro clean up all the log
directories that are older thatn 180 days?

4. If the cron job is a script how often is it ran? Or how often does it
taken.