[Zeek] How large can the Intel file .dat be?

Jens Rembe Jens.Rembe at de.ey.com
Mon Aug 5 02:31:24 PDT 2019

Hello Zeek Community,

I am doing some researches to Zeek.
Maybe one of you can help me with that question. How large can the intel file (intel-1.dat from try.zeek.org) can be?
I'm asking that question because if you fill that file with tons of IP's/domains , there should be some performance issues with the large incoming IP'S and matching these to the list.
I hope somebody can help me.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you

Best Regards,
Jens

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best Regards,
Jens Rembe

***Privileged & Confidential-Attorney-Client Communication-Prepared at the Request of Counsel, Vertrauliche Verteidigerkorrespondenz.***

--
Find us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ernst-Young/195665063800329> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1073> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/EYnews> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal>
[cid:image001.gif at 01D54B81.4FA4EA50]

Jens Rembe | Staff/Assistant | Assurance | Forensic & Integrity Services | Forensic Technologies

Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Mergenthalerallee 3-5, 65760, Eschborn/Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Office: +49 (6196) 996 11543 | Mobile: +49 (6196) 939 11543 | jens.rembe at de.ey.com<mailto:jens.rembe at de.ey.com>
Website: http://www.ey.com

Ernst & Young GmbH
Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft

Unabhängiges Mitglied von Ernst & Young Global Limited
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: WP/StB Georg Graf Waldersee - Geschäftsführung: WP/StB Hubert Barth, Vorsitzender
CPA Julie Linn Teigland - WP/StB Alexander Kron - WP/StB Mathieu Meyer
WP/StB Claus-Peter Wagner - WP/StB Prof. Dr. Peter Wollmert - RA/StB Dr. Henrik Ahlers - Constantin M. Gall
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart - Rechtsform: GmbH - Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 730277 - VAT: DE 147799609

Capital Insights - the latest thinking from Ernst & Young on your Capital Agenda: investing through M&A transactions; raising funds; and optimizing finances. Visit www.capitalinsights.info

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) is confidential and intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error, by calling the phone number indicated or by e-mail, and delete the e-mail (including any attachment/s) subsequently. This information may be subject to professional secrecy (e. g. of auditor, tax or legal advisor), other privilege or otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. Thank you.

Data privacy notice: The Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft protects your personal data. Please find more information about how we process your personal data in our privacy notice: www.de.ey.com/datenschutz-EYGmbH. Furthermore the Ernst & Young Member Firms share an international system for the maintenance and administration of your personal contact details in order to be able to send you up-to-date information and invitations tailored to you and your needs. If you do not wish to make use of this service offered by Ernst & Young, please send a mail to EY.CRM at EY.COM