[Zeek] MAC Address In Logs

TQ nothinrandom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:29:04 PST 2019

Hi Michal,

This is strange.  I went into the source folder bro-2.6.1/scripts/site/ and
changed local.bro and even rebuild again.  No MAC address in log.  However,
running your suggestion of "bro -C -r <pcap>
policy/protocols/conn/mac-logging" allows me to see MAC address in conn.log
now.  So do you know what exactly is the issue here?  Is there a way to
include MAC address in other logs such as http.log, dns.log, etc?  Thanks
for your help!

Thanks,