[Zeek] Debugging zeek

Kristina Theroux ktheroux at att.net
Thu Mar 12 08:36:08 PDT 2020

Hi,
I'm trying to get a better understanding of zeek specifically the publisher/subscriber portion of the manager.  Is there a guide anywhere with information about debugging zeek?  I was trying to follow the dev instructions to use the local zeek that is created using make.  This doesn't seem to log or publish at all from what I could tell.  So how do people usually go about debugging this normally when it comes to using the publisher/subscriber functionality?
Thank you!Kristina