[Xorp-hackers] Recursive next-hop lookup..

Steffen Schumacher steffen at schumacher.dk
Thu Aug 23 00:17:44 PDT 2007

Hi!

I read the status page, so that the feature in subject still isnt
implemented. (http://www.xorp.org/status.html)

Or is it simply not working? Does anyone know if it will be working
by 1.5?

Currently I've used quagga, but it seems that it also doesn't support
it. I'd really like it, because my ISP will only announce a default
candidate via bgp, vs. a default. The idea is that I configure a static
default directed at this Default candidate, and my default will then
move around when my eBGP peers go up/down.

If there is simply a bug in the code I'd like to have a look at it.
But implementing the feature might be a bit much, since this is not
a small task.

Anyways - any status updates on the feature would be nice!

/Steffen