[Xorp-hackers] XORP documentation wiki is online.

Matthew Jakeman m.jakeman at lancs.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 15:45:03 PDT 2011

Hi Ben, all,

This is great. I have just had a look through the new documentation on
the wiki and there are some significant updates on there that should
make peoples introduction to XORP a lot easier. In particular the
updated documentation for writing a process that has updated the old
Makefile information to the latest scons processes (among other things).
This will be especially useful to people who haven't used XORP before as
it was one thing I struggled with a bit when first using XORP.

Huge thanks to both yourself and Pierre for this. Myself and Pierre are
both working on the ECODE project from which this has come about and
it's good to see that it has already pushed something back into the
community.

Cheers
Matt