[Xorp-users] Not able to enter to conf mode

sudheer.kalyanashetty@wipro.com sudheer.kalyanashetty@wipro.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:07:23 +0530

Hi,
Thanks Pavilin.
I am using XORP version 1.1 and Red hat linux release 9.

I tried to checkout xorp from CVS and I could not..

[sudheer@NPE ~/xorp_new]$ setenv CVSROOT
:pserver:xorpcvs@cvs.xorp.org:/cvs
[sudheer@NPE ~/xorp_new]$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:xorpcvs@cvs.xorp.org:2401/cvs
CVS password:
Unknown host cvs.xorp.org.
[sudheer@NPE ~/xorp_new]$

Which is latest version of XORP in which this BUG is fixed and how can I
get it ?

Thanks and regards,
Sudheer