[Xorp-users] problem with traffic replication in multicast routing

Miroslav Todorovic miro_todorovic at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 16:09:35 PDT 2010

Hello,

My network has five virtual router and one switch. I also use one server to stream the file on the network. Router that is connected to server  has three interfaces. When I stream file, bit rate that I have on incoming router's interface (interface that receiving stream from server) is not the same as the bit rate on other two outcoming  router's interfaces where I have client that is set  to receive this streaming file. Bit rate on two outcoming interfaces is about half bit rate that is on the incoming router's interface.It should be the same bit rate because of traffic replication. Does anybody know what is  problem here?

Thank you!
Miroslav