[Bro] Stats.log Growing Out of Control!!!

Damon Rouse damonrouse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:26:39 PST 2015

Here's the output after patching the cron.py file

stats-to-csv failed

['manager ...', 'Traceback (most recent call last):', '  File
"/opt/bro/share/broctl/scripts/stats-to-csv", line 134, in <module>', '
processNode(stats, wwwdir, "manager", False)', '  File
"/opt/bro/share/broctl/scripts/stats-to-csv", line 87, in processNode',
'    if m[1] != node:', 'IndexError: list index out of range']

--

[Automatically generated.]